Digital Handrail Scale
- Product Code: MS2500
- Availability: In Stock
Digital Handrail Scale
The Charder MS 2500 Digital Handrail Scale, featuring a capacity of 660 pounds (330 kilograms), is ideal for patients needing extra support, making it perfect for rehabilitation facilities as well as hospitals and clinics serving geriatric and bariatric patients. The MS2500 Digital Handrail Scale features a powder coated, metal construction with a curved grab bar designed to give the patient more stability. The Electronic Handrail Scale offers a wider, non-slip platform allowing enough room for a chair to be placed on the scale. Charder's MS2500 Handrail Scale has a wheeled base for easy mobility and storage and features a unit conversion button to switch between pounds and kilograms, while also displaying body mass index (BMI).
The Charder MS 2500 Digital Handrail Scale is ideal for professional use with its R232 connectivity and the 2500 offers a built in level for even surface placement. The Digital Handrail Scale includes Auto-Tare, Hold, and On / Zero / Off features as well as long life, accurate load cell weighing technology. The Charder 2500 Handrail Scale is powered by an AC adapter (included) or by 6 AAA batteries (not included).
- Weight capacity of 660 lb (330 kg)
- Ideal for patients needing extra support
- High capacity bariatric scale
- Non-slip platform for patient safety
- Unit conversion for lbs/kg
- Long life, accurate load cell weighing technology
- Digital display with BMI indicator, auto-tare, hold, On/Zero/Off
- Wheeled for ease mobility and storage
- R232 connectivity
- Powered by batteries (6 AAA not included) or AC adapter (included)
- Wide platform allows room for a chair to be placed on scale
- Powder coated metal construction with graceful curved grab bar
- Built in level for fast placement
Charder MS2500 Digital Handrail Scale
660 lbs (300 kg)
0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
21 1/2 x 21 1/2 x 2 in (55 x 55 x 5 cm) LxWxH
pounds / kilograms
6 AAA batteries (not included) AC adapter (included)
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call one of our sales associates to obtain a return authorization number and ship the product in its original packaging to our warehouse.