Ambco 1000 Pure Tone Audiometric Hearing Test
- Product Code: Ambco 1000
- Availability: In Stock
Ambco 1000 Pure Tone Audiometric Hearing Test
The Ambco 1000 Pure Tone Audiometric Hearing Test is the industry's newest and only pure tone audiometer with sequential screening. Sequential screening eliminates the fatigue factor. The Ambco Model 1000 advances pure tone air conduction threshold and screening tests for hearing and is less expensive than some manual audiometers. Ambco 1000 Audiometers feature a microprocessor controlled OTO-Screen, resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests. Hands-off screening gives the operator complete control of the testing procedure. The Ambco Pure Tone Model 1000 Audiometer is user friendly, ideally suited for all practices including pediatrics, family care, general medicine, internal medicine and schools. The Ambco 1000+P Audiometer with Printer is Electronic Medical Records (EMR) hardware compatible and tests hearing manually or automatically with a hard copy. See the IMAGE tab above for a hard copy sample of results from the printer.
The Ambco 1000 Pure Tone Audiometer is a standard threshold and screening audiometer with the option of OTO-Screen sequential testing. By the push of a button the sequential mode allows the operator to select the screening dB (Threshold). By activating the patient switch a 50 dB introductory level is presented. A positive response by the patient with the patient response switch initiates sequential test tones presented at 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 4000 Hz to each ear. Sequential testing proceeds only after each timely response. If there is no response or a false response the fail light alerts the operator. Ambco 1000 Audiometers feature tones presented at random to eliminate second guessing. Timely responses advance to the next frequency until both ears are tested. A pass light indicates to the operator the test was completed successfully. With Ambco 1000 Pure Tone Audiometric Hearing Tests, the operator is in control and can select standard threshold or screening mode by the push of a button.
The Ambco 1000+P Audiometric Hearing Test System includes the Model 1000 Audiometer, Headphones, AC Adapter, Patient Response Button, DPU-414 Printer with AC Adapter, Printer Cable and Printer Paper. TheAmbco 1000+ Audiometric Hearing Test includes the Model 1000 Audiometer, Headphones, Patient Response Button, AC Adapter and Carrying Case. See the ACCESSORIES tab above for replacement headset accessories, audiogram pads, patch cords, earphone receivers, the patient response hand switch, printer and printer paper.
Ambco Model 1000 Pure Tone Audiometers meet or exceed ANSI S3.6 1996, ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) Methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry, as well as, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.), Child Health and Disability (C.H.D.P.) and other requirements.
Audiometer Hearing Test
- Designed for those able to respond to hearing a sound with raising hand or by pushing the patient response button
- OTO-Screen sequential testing for accurate, consistent hearing tests
- Ideal for all primary care practices, pediatrics, family general, internal medicine and schools
- Digital, direct read-out displays
- Quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing
- Operator controlled standard threshold or screening mode by the push of a button
- Sequential test tones presented at 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 4000 Hz
- Digital display for (dB) HTL and Frequency (Hz) settings
- Audiometer with printer is able to produce hard copy results for the operator
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) hardware compatible
- Meets or exceeds methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry
- Available with Printer or Carry Bag
- Reimbursable CPT Codes 92551, 92552
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Ambco Model 1000 Audiometer
- AC Adapter
- Patient Response Button
- (1000+P) Printer with AC Adapter, Cable and Paper
- (1000+) Carrying Case
|Ambco 1000 Pure Tone Audiometric Hearing Test|
Frequency Range, Standard Mode:
|250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz|
Hearing Threshold Range, Standard Mode:
|0 to 90 dB in 5 dB steps|
Frequency Range, OTO-Screen Mode:
|Presented sequentially - 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz|
Hearing Threshold Range, OTO-Screen Mode:
|10 to 35 dB in 5 dB steps|
Weight with Carry Bag:(Model: 1000+OTO-Screen)
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty.