Olympus CV-160 Evis Exera Video Processor
- Product Code: Olympus CV-160
- Availability: In Stock
Designed exclusively for the EVIS EXERATM 160 Series, the CV-160 features a leading-edge video signal processing technology configured to frequency components specifically suited for endoscopic images, allowing it to enhance details while simultaneously suppressing noise. The result is a more detailed image that makes it easier to spot minute tissue textures and subtle color variations on the mucous membrane.
As for versatility, the CV-160 video system center can also accommodate EVIS EXERATM video bronchoscopes so you can use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy. It's also fully compatible with the EVIS 100/130/140 Series gastrointestinal scopes.
- Powerful structure enhancement circuitry uses frequencies specifically suited to endoscopic images to ensure more accurate observation
- Offers full height mode that uses the full vertical area of the monitor screen to display images larger, allowing for closer examination of the image area
- Ergonomically designed front panel is user-friendly and the newly designed keyboard provides for clear and simple operation
- Can be used with EVIS Exera video bronchoscopes as well, enabling you to use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series scopes
- Scope ID function offers more efficient management and control, including automatic control of white balance and maintenance reminder
- Features a digital image terminal which enables direct transfer of endoscopic still images to a PC for storage using dedicated interface software