GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor
- Brand: GE Manufacture
- Product Code: GE Dash 5000
- Availability: In Stock
NEW GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Multiparameter with CO2
Marquette EK-Pro reduces false arrhythmia alarms to 1 per 5 patient monitor hours.
Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics offers simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis for uncompromising quality and reliability.
Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation features criteria for easy detection of acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients.
Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument) considers a patient’s age, gender and chief complaint as well as ECG measurements to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia.
A choice of gold standard SpO2 solutions – Masimo SET or Nellcor.
BioZ Impedance Cardiography (ICG) module for non-invasive hemodynamic data.
Smart Anesthesia Multi-gas (SAM) module for breath-by-breath analysis and instant identification of agents.
High-resolution Cardiorespirogram (CRG) trends to detect subtle physiological shifts in neonates.
CapnoFlex CO2 monitoring for both mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 monitoring.
- 12.1" Color Display
- NIBP - Dinamap Superstat
- IBP - 4 Channels
- 12 Lead ECG - 12SL, ACI-TIPI, Intellirate, AVOA Plus
- Spo2 - Masimo SET
- CO2 - Includes Capnoflex for Sidestream CO2
- LED Alarm Handle
- 2 Batteries
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
- New accessories as follows
- 5 or 12 Lead ECG Cable
- NIBP Cuff and Hose
- Spo2 Extension Cable and Finger Sensor
- CO2 Module
- Size Dash 5000 – 12.1 in.
- Type Active-matrix color LCD
- Resolution: Dash 3000 and 4000: 640 by 480 dpi, Dash 5000: 800 by 600 dpi
- Number of traces 7 (maximum)
- Number of seconds/trace 4.9 at 25 mm/sec
- Sweep speed 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm/sec (with erase bar)
- TrimKnob control
- Five hard keys Standard Silence Alarm, Print, NBP Go/Stop, Zero All and Power On/Off. Dash 5000 adds Trends, NBP Auto, Admit/Discharge, Standby and Main View
- Remote control option Available
- Categories Patient status and system status
- Priority 4 levels – Crisis, Warning, Advisory and Message
- Notification Audible and visual
- Setting Default and individual
- Silencing 1 minute, current alarm only
- Pause 5 minutes in Adult ICU mode, 3 minutes in Neonatal ICU mode and 5 minute, 15 minute, or permanent pause in OR mode
- Volume Default 70 dB measured at 1 meter
- Invasive blood pressure
- Number of channels 1 to 4 (optional)
- Transducer sites Arterial, femoral artery, pulmonary arterial, central venous, right atrial, left atrial, intracranial and special
- Transducer requirements Excitation voltage: 5 V dc ± 0.1%
- Transducer output 5 µV/V/mmHg
- Input specifications
- Range -25 mmHg to 300 mmHg
- Offset ± 150 mmHg
- Output specifications
- Frequency response dc to 50 Hz (-3 dB)
- Zero balance range ± 150 mmHg
- Zero balance accuracy ± 1 mmHg
- Zero balance drift ± 1 mmHg over 24 hours
- Accuracy ± 2% or ± 1 mmHg, whichever is greater (exclusive of transducer)
- Alarms User-selectable upper and lower limits for systolic, diastolic and mean pressures
We have Used GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Multiparameter with CO2, in good condition. Our best price US$ 4,500